- Evolution of magnetic therapy from alternative to traditional medicine
- Beneficial effects of electro-magnetic fields
- Clinical effectiveness of magnetic field therapy--a review of the literature
- Possible therapeutic applications of pulsed magnetic fields
Weight loss induced by deep transcranial magnetic stimulation in obesity: A randomized, double-blind, sham-controlled study
- Local exposure of brain central areas to a pulsed ELF magnetic field for a purposeful change in EEG in patients with anxiety
- Efficiency of pulsed electromagnetic fields on pain, disability, anxiety, depression, and quality of life in patients with cervical disc herniation: a randomized controlled study
- Electro-Magnetic fields and magnets. Investigational treatment for musculoskeletal disorders
- A study of the effects of Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy with respect to serological grouping in rheumatoid arthritis
- A double-blind trial of the clinical effects of electro-magnetic fields in osteoarthritis
- The effect of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields in the treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee and cervical spine. Report of randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled trials
- Modification of osteoarthritis by Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field--a morphological study
- Pulsed magnetic field therapy for osteoarthritis of the knee--a double-blind sham-controlled trial.
- Therapeutic effects of pulsed magnetic fields on joint diseases
- Pulsing Electro-Magnetic field therapy in nerve regeneration: an experimental study in the cat
- Microcirculatory effects of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields
- Autoradiographic evaluation of electromagnetic field effects on serotonin (5HT1A) receptors in rat brain
- Combining high and low frequencies in rTMS antidepressive treatment: preliminary results.
- Influence of electro-magnetic fields on the emotional behaviour of rats
- Transcranial PEMF treatment in patients with treatment-resistant depression
- Transcranial pulsed electromagnetic fields for treatment-resistant depression: A multicenter 8-week single-arm cohort study
- PEMF could be a safe and effective adjuvant therapy for diabetic foot ulcer treatment
- PEMF therapy can help in improving nerve function and neuropathy symptoms
- PEMF in combination with aerobic exercises can effectively treat arterial problems in type 2 diabetic patients
- The use of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields with complex modulation in the treatment of patients with diabetic polyneuropathy
- Low frequency and low intensity Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field exerts its anti-inflammatory effect through restoration of plasma membrane calcium ATPase activity.
- A low-frequency alternating magnetic field, a supersonic-frequency current and interference currents in the combined treatment of chronic nonspecific endometritis
- Exposure to a specific pulsed lowfrequency magnetic field: a double-blind placebo-controlled study of effects on pain ratings in rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia patients
- The effect of a Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field on the hemodynamics of eyes with glaucoma
Connective tissue repair
- Therapeutic effects of electro-magnetic fields in the stimulation of connective tissue repair
- Effects of static magnetic and Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields on bone healing
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields for the treatment of bone fractures
Spinal cord injury
- Exposure to pulsed magnetic fields enhances motor recovery in cats after spinal cord injury
- Impulse magnetic-field therapy for insomnia: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study
- The influence of pulsed electrical stimulation on the wound healing of burned rat skin
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields in experimental cutaneous wound healing in rats
- Effects of pulsed extremely low frequency magnetic fields on skin wounds in the rat
- Electrochemical therapy of pelvic pain: effects of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields (PEMF) on tissue trauma
- The treatment of hypertension patients with electro-magnetic and magnetic fields.
- The effect of exposure to high flux density static and pulsed magnetic fields on lymphocyte function
- Treatment of migraine with Pulsing Electro-Magnetic Fields: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study
- Impulse magnetic-field therapy for migraine and other headaches: a doubleblind, placebo-controlled study
- Effects of a Pulsed Electro-Magnetic therapy on multiple sclerosis fatigue and quality of life: a double-blind, placebo controlled trial.
- Possibilities of magnetotherapy in stabilization of visual function in patients with glaucoma
- Treatment of chronic varicose ulcers with Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields: a controlled pilot study
- A portable Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (PEMF) device to enhance healing of recalcitrant venous ulcers: a doubleblind, placebo-controlled clinical trial
- Magnetic fields in the treatment of Parkinson's disease
- Electrochemical therapy of pelvic pain: effects of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields (PEMF) on tissue trauma.
Range of motion
- Therapy with Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields in aseptic loosening of total hip protheses: a prospective study
- The effect of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields in the treatment of cervical osteoarthritis: a randomized, double blind, sham-controlled trial.
- Pulsed magnetic and electro-magnetic fields in experimental Achilles’ tendonitis in the rat: a prospective randomized study
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field therapy of persistent rotator cuff tendinitis. A double-blind controlled assessment.
- Spine fusion for discogenic low back pain: outcomes in patients treated with or without Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field stimulation.
- Evaluation of electro-magnetic fields in the treatment of pain in patients with lumbar radiculopathy or the whiplash syndrome
- Pain management and electro-magnetic medicine
- Pulsed magnetic field therapy in refractory neuropathic pain secondary to peripheral neuropathy: electrodiagnostic parameters--pilot study
- The effect of long-term pulsing electromagnetic field stimulation on experimental osteoporosis of rats
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields prevent osteoporosis in an ovariectomized female rat model: a prostaglandin E2-associated process.
- Bone density changes in osteoporosisprone women exposed to Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Fields (PEMFs).
- Magnetic and electrical stimulation in the rehabilitative treatment of patients with organic lesions of the nervous system
- History of magnetic stimulation of the nervous system
- Effects of high-peak Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field on the degeneration and regeneration of the common peroneal nerve in rats
- A comparative study of the effects of magnetic stimulation and electric stimulation on peripheral nerve injury in rat
- Effect of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic stimulation on facial nerve regeneration
- An experimental study of the effects of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (Diapulse) on nerve repair
- Stimulation of rat sciatic nerve regeneration with Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields.
- Pre-treatment of rats with Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields enhances regeneration of the sciatic nerve