Organic Crockpot Thai Green Curry Chicken
· 1 1/2 cans organiccoconut milk
· 3 tablespoons organic green curry paste
· 4 organic garlic cloves (minced)
· 2 1/2 pounds organic chicken breast (cut into smaller chunks)
· 1 bag organic fresh vegetables (stir fry, or your own combo)
· 1 can organic corn (baby mini, drained)
· 1 organic red onion (sliced)
· 2 tablespoons organic Arrowroot
In the bottom of the crockpot, whisk together the coconut milk, green curry paste and garlic.
Add in the chicken, vegetables, baby corn, and onion. Note: If you want your vegetables crunchier, just add the onion at this step and add the remaining vegetables in step four.
Cook for 4 hours.
Whisk together the Arrowroot and 2 tbsp water. Add to the crockpot and cook for another 30 minutes or until the curry thickens up.
Currently rated by 0 people