How to Make
Organic Ginger Tea
How to make ginger tea from fresh organic ginger root:
- Chop or mince a 1-inch (2.5 cm) piece of organic ginger root (if you leave the skin on, wash the ginger root thoroughly).
- Put in a cup and pour in boiling water.
- Cover the cup with a saucer.
- Leave to infuse for 5 minutes to extract the healthy compound from the ginger.
- Strain into another cup.
- You can optionally add a teaspoon of organic locally sourced honey to taste.
Drink ginger tea 2 or 3 times a day for best results.
Remember; don’t throw the ginger slices away. You can chew the ginger slices to help improve your digestive health and get even more of the ginger benefits.
How to make ginger tea from ginger powder
- Put a 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of organic ground ginger in a cup.
- Pour over boiling water and stir well.
- Add a teaspoon of organic locally sourced honey to taste.
Drink 2-3 times a day to help get the benefits of ground ginger powder.
Currently rated by 0 people
Comments You need to log in to comment.